Keith Martin – Panoramas and iPad magazines
The Palmela 2011 Organization is pleased to announce Keith Martin as conference speaker:
Currently resides in London, United Kingdom.
- BA Graphic Design
- Postgraduate teaching qualification
- Teaches publishing, design and related subjects at degree and Masters level at the London College of Communication
- Technical Editor of MacUser magazine
- Board member of the World Wide Panorama foundation
- Specializes in action panoramas at festivals, clubs and similar events
- Also shoots environment and architectural work
Keith Martin will explain the concepts and show the process of creating a rich-media iPad magazine ready for the App Store, complete with embedded interactive panoramas and multiple orientation layouts, from start to finish. The publishing world has been well and truly transformed by the launch of Apple’s iPad. As panorama photographers, we’ve been searching for ways to show our work on the iPad, with varying levels of success. Creating our own pano-enriched iPad magazines has been a distant, unattainable dream – but does the launch of digital publishing solutions from Adobe and Quark offer a solution?