Ignacio Ferrando Margelí — Capturing the impossible panorama
The Palmela 2011 Organization is pleased to announce the first conference speaker:
Studied at Zaragoza University (technical engineering) and in Paris (computing).
- Has worked as a multimedia developer and photographer since 1995.
- Created Àbaco Digital with a friend in 1998 and has done multimedia projects, web design and panoramic photography ever since.
- Likes to push panoramic photography techniques to the limit and is specialized in making spherical panoramas in unusual conditions.
- Participates in outdoor sports (mountain and road bike, backcountry ski, hiking).
- Likes to travel around the world and has visited many countries.
Ignacio’s talk will be about capturing the impossible panorama and anyone who has been following the panoramic scene recently knows that when it comes to shooting panoramas in impossible situations, he is the man to do it. When Ignacio comes out with a new image, a long buzz stream is generated on the Internet, everyone wants to know how he did it. This is your chance to ask him in person!