AYRTON360 – PanoJournalism
The Palmela 2011 Organization is pleased to announce AYRTON360 as conference speaker:
Currently living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Self taught photographer
- Studied Engineering, Architecture, and Motion Pictures & Television Arts at UCLA, USA
- Has been paying all his bills with photography since 1976
- Felt in love with QTVRs in 1996 and since 1997 has been specialized in Panoramic Immersive Photography
- Panoramic photography currently accounts for more than 90% of his total income
- Loves to try new niches of panoramic photography and has shot panojournalism at Civil Wars among Police and Drug dealers in Rio de Janeiro, also innovated in shooting Weddings in 360º, and on Olympic Sports
- Has been hired by both the previous and actual Presidents of Brazil (LULA and Dilma) to document events with them, and also by the Governor of Rio de Janeiro’s State
- Never leaves home without a camera and in the last years has been shooting for clients at more than 30 different cities around Brazil, some more than 1.500 kms away
AYRTON360 will talk about contemporary panojournalism and it’s uses in media. He will focus on his experience shooting panoramas in urban guerrilla situations, big tragedies, and special political events.